Microneedling with SkinPen
Real result. Individual results may vary. After picture: 2.5 weeks post the 2nd Skinpen microneedling treatment.
Real patient result. Individual results may vary. Patient was treated with microneedling combined with medications. After picture: taken 1 month after 4th microneedling treatment.
Percutaneous Induction Needling, referred to as PCIT, Percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy, or more commonly, microneedling, is a method of introducing a controlled microneedling wound into the skin, triggering a release of growth factors, new collagen, and elastin, resulting in improved texture, tightening, lifting, lightening and overall rejuvenation.
This process causes much less damage to the skin than dermal rolling, resurfacing lasers, or other ablative treatments, and helps to protect the new skin cell growth, providing for quicker healing and a much higher success rate.
It is an effective treatment for:
- Acne scar
- Stretch marks
- Large pores
- Uneven skin tones
- Dull skin tones
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Dark discoloration
- And more!
Suitable for all skin types, both men and women!
- At White Pebble Dermatology, we strive to meet the highest standards of health and safety for our patients.
- SkinPen by Bellus Medical is the only FDA-cleared microneedling device for both Acne Scars and Neck wrinkles.
- SkinPen® comes with a single-use, sterile needle cartridge. The device is also surrounded by a proprietary BioSheath that acts as a barrier to prevent any possible cross-contamination.
- It's made in the USA – which means it's rigorously tested for safety.
Efficacy: Clinical studies show that:
- 94% of patients noticed an improvement in how their fine lines and wrinkles looked at one-month post-treatment.
- 80% of patients said they noticed an improvement in acne scars in the treated area at one-month post-treatment.
- 90% of patients said they would recommend SkinPen treatment to family and friends at one month post-treatment.
To request an appointment, please enter the information and press the "Submit" button when you are through.